Twitter Advertising Agency
Over the years Twitter has dominated the world of social in terms of real-time conversation and trending topics. Twitter is where the world happens, and it’s one of the platforms you should seriously consider for running digital ads. With 330 million + users, can you afford not to be advertising on Twitter?
Impressions on one campaign
On average per campaign
Low cost per conversion
How do Twitter ads work?
If you’ve spent more than 5 minutes on Twitter, you know it’s a busy place. On your average day, there are 500 million tweets that go out on Twitter. How do you stand above the noise and get your products or services in front of the right users? The answer lies with a carefully crafted Twitter advertising campaign.
We help our clients discover which ads will work best for their goals and their business type, and create a tailor made strategy that will deliver the desired results and beyond.
Twitter campaigns can be crafted to target specific demographics in order to make sure that you’re getting your message in front of the people who are most likely to engage with your brand and convert. By analysing audience data and campaign specifics, we can target the right people by age, location, hobbies, and even the television shows they like to watch and the clothing brands they like to wear. Then we create the perfect ad that they can’t resist interacting with.
What do Twitter ads look like?
When using Twitter ads, there are a variety of different campaign types you can choose from that will appear differently to users. Depending on the objective of your campaign, you might choose from one of the following;
- Promoted Tweets – these appear to users almost exactly the same as a regular organic tweet, whether they follow you or not.
- Promoted Accounts – this is a great approach if you’re trying to grow your brand’s following on Twitter. Instead of promoting a single tweet, we can promote your whole account and encourage users to follow you.
- Promoted Trends – Trends are a big deal on Twitter. It’s how people know what’s going on in the world on any given day. If you want to raise awareness and shout about something relevant to your business or an important campaign, a Promoted Trend could be the perfect approach.
- Promoted Moments – Twitter moments are basically the equivalent of Instagram or Facebook stories. A promoted moment is essentially the same as an ad you would see on stories, and they’re great for awareness and engagement.
With 145 million monetisable active users on any given day, Twitter provides a fertile advertising field. Of these users, over 60% are between 35-65 years old, which means they’re the prime marketing demographic for many businesses who need to target decision-makers.
What results can I expect?
We are an experienced paid social agency, and we work with all our clients to understand what your goals are. We tailor each campaign to your desired goals so that we can help you achieve real results. You can expect the following from Twitter Ads;
- Drive Traffic to Your Website – A Twitter advertising campaign can lead to a surge in users coming through to your website, so even if they don’t convert the first time you can approach them with remarketing ads.
- Improve Brand Awareness – If you are looking to get your brand name out there, Twitter can be the perfect platform to improve your image.
- Genuine Leads & Conversions – You can also drive a campaign towards genuine conversions and leads for your business to boost sales.
Ready to get started? Our team of Twitter advertising experts are on standby, ready to help your business harness the advertising power that the platform has to offer. Contact us today to see if Twitter + Your Business = A Perfect Match