Paid Social Agency
Social advertising is an exceptional, data driven, highly targeted and hugely cost-effective way of getting your products and services in front of new customers – guaranteed! We’ve seen significant cost saving vs Google Ads and are constantly experimenting with new platforms and data sub sets, making sure we find your prospects and deliver exactly what they maybe didn’t know they were looking for!
Increase in bookings
Cost per impression achieved on Spotify
Increase in registrations for a mass participation event
How we do it…
Paid social media is about engagement and results. But how do you engage with the right audience to garner those results?
The answer is a perfect balance between analysing data and human behaviour. We look at stats from the leading social media advertising platforms, produce carefully curated creative and take time to learn the language that will motivate your audience. Then we deliver an ad to them that is so enticing that they simply don’t have a choice. They have to click.
Our team is experienced with all traditional social media advertising platforms, and we’re constantly testing different platforms, like TikTok and Pinterest, to identify the best avenues for you. All that’s left to do is craft a bespoke campaign that delivers value for your audience, and generates results for your brand.
- Help you select the most appropriate social channel based on your campaign objectives.
- Create enticing, high-quality ads, and place them in front of your audience using the various advanced targeting options available.
- Find and build new audiences using the demographics of your existing customers.
- Rigorously test to ensure that the ads you’re spending money on are performing as well as they possibly can.
- Track the user journey and feedback on the performance of your campaign.
“I was limited on time and resources in the lead up to my event, so it was reassuring to put the social campaigns in the hands of a team who completely know what they’re doing.” Chloe Modaberi, Centaur Media