Mobile marketing strategywhy its important
Mobile marketing is vitally important because:
- Nearly half of users’ time online is spent on mobile.
- Most journeys start on mobile and finish on desktop.
- Mobile searches exceed desktop searches.
- Search engines favour mobile friendly sites over those that have not been optimised for mobile users.
Having a clearly defined mobile marketing strategy allows you to specifically target mobile users, with the correct message at the correct time.
Benefitfrom our years of experience
Years before mobile marketing became fashionable, we at MCM Net had a mobile first approach and have the experience to implement a mobile strategy that generates demonstrable returns on investment. As part of our mobile marketing service we:
- Make sure that your website is fully optimised for mobile (responsive).
- Implement a mobile-centric user journey.
- Optimise your website and ‘keywords’ for Google’s mobile index.
- Implement paid campaigns specifically directed at positioning your products and services to mobile users.
- Create mobile specific email marketing campaigns that target users on the go.
- Analyse and feedback on the results achieved and continually refine and adjust the strategy as necessary to deliver against the agreed KPIs.
Our results based, conversion driven process has worked for many of our clients and would work for you as well.
To find out how we can improve your mobile strategy, contact one of our experts now.